Thanks for stopping by. I created this blog to inspire you to start cooking and show that it is possible to cook a healthy and delicious meal (almost) every day of the week.

"You don't have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces - just good food from fresh ingredients." -Julia Child

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tomato-Meat Sauce with Sauteed Mushrooms

Dinner 1.15.2012: Tomato-Meat Sauce with Sauteed Mushrooms

I had some left over tomato-meat sauce - not enough for 2 servings so I sauteed some mushrooms and red onions, deglazed them with white wine, added stock and let it reduce, added the meat sauce and fresh thyme, let it simmer gently for a few minutes and dinner was served.

Tomato-Meat Sauce with Sauteed Mushrooms (olive oil, mushrooms, red onion, kosher salt, pepper, white wine, stock, garlic, fresh thyme, parsley, left over tomato-meat sauce, parmesan)
Tomato-Meat Sauce with Sauteed Mushrooms

No comments: