Thanks for stopping by. I created this blog to inspire you to start cooking and show that it is possible to cook a healthy and delicious meal (almost) every day of the week.

"You don't have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces - just good food from fresh ingredients." -Julia Child

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Salmon and Asparagus Frittata

Breakfast 3.04.2012: Salmon and Asparagus Frittata
Salmon and Asparagus Frittata
I had some blanched asparagus and roasted salmon left over from the night before, so I decided to make a delicious Sunday breakfast frittata.

Salmon and Asparagus Frittata (olive oil, sliced mushrooms, chopped red onion, kosher salt, pepper, chopped parsley, chopped spinach, asparagus, salmon, eggs, *cream cheese, top with grated jack cheese) - bake @ 375F for about 15 mins or until it's staring to brown.

* I did not have any cream cheese, BUT if I did I would have used it!
Salmon and Asparagus Frittata - just out of the oven

No comments: