Thanks for stopping by. I created this blog to inspire you to start cooking and show that it is possible to cook a healthy and delicious meal (almost) every day of the week.

"You don't have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces - just good food from fresh ingredients." -Julia Child

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Roast Beef Sandwich

Lunch 4.29.2012: Roast Beef Sandwich
Roast Beef Sandwich
I know this sandwich does not look like much, but I used a lemon and thyme compound butter to give the baguette a little color and tons of flavor - it was warm with a tender crumb and had a nice crunch on the grilled surface. The horseradish-Dijon-mayo-spread gave just the right amount of spice and seasoning to the left-over, thinly sliced T-bone steak which was a great stand in for roast beef.

Roast Beef Sandwich (roast beef, lettuce, baguette)

Horseradish Sauce (horseradish, mayonnaise, kosher salt, pepper, dried thyme, little lemon infused olive oil)

No comments: